I have been invited to speak on the importance of researching your home at The Listed Property Show (in association with Historic England), on Sunday 13th March at Harrogate HIC – one of two locations of the Listed Property Owners Club annual event.
If you are maintaining, altering or renovating your listed home – or even looking to buy one – The Listed Property Show is not to be missed!
What you can expect to find at the show:
• Independent Conservation Offiers for stress free one-to-one conversations
• Over 150 of the country’s leading experts
• Advice on hypothetical plans to alter your building
• Architects, planners and caring builders
• Information about VAT, grants, mortgages, insurance and laws
• Suppliers of quality products for period homes
• Practical demonstrations including leadwork, plaster work and wood carving
• A full interactive lecture programme
Gather more information for your listed property in one weekend than you can through months of personal research.
My talk is entitled ‘Unlocking “Key” Potential: The Significance of Researching Your Home’s History’ and will take place at midday on Sunday 13th March. Further information can be found at the LPOC’s website here.