Several review articles for The Times Literary Supplement.
- Medieval History, Christopher de Hamel, THE BOOK IN THE CATHEDRAL: The last relics of Thomas Becket (23 October, 2020).
- Architecture, Andrew Ziminski, THE STONEMASON: A history of building Britain (3 April, 2020).
- History, Sophie Thérèse Ambler, THE SONG OF SIMON DE MONTFORT: England’s first revolutionary and the death of chivalry (June 4, 2019)
- In Brief, Thomas Asbridge, RICHARD I: The crusader king (February 13, 2018)
- History, Dan Jones, THE TEMPLARS: The rise and fall of God’s holy warriors (September 27, 2017)
- In Brief, Craig M. Nakashian, WARRIOR CHURCHMEN OF MEDIEVAL ENGLAND, 1000–1250: Theory and reality (March 1, 2017)
- In Brief, Stefan Vander Elst, THE KNIGHT, THE CROSS, AND THE SONG: Crusade propaganda and chivalric literature, 1100–1400 (July 5, 2017)